Registered Nurse - Nights
The job has expired.
Your potential plus our commitment changes lives
We are currently looking for a Registered Nurse to join our team in Rochdale
At National Neurological we support people with Acquired Brain Injuries and Neurological conditions in their rehabilitation to allow them to move to back home or to other care facilities. Here at Ashbrook, we have a 7 bedded slow stream rehabilitation unit.
The service is staffed with Nurses, Rehabilitation Coaches, Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapists, Speech and Language Therapists, Neurological Consult and a Neurological Psychologist.
All the bedrooms have wet rooms and the service has a communal lounge, dining areas and an accessible garden. The service also has a therapy kitchen along with treatment rooms.
The role is Full Time hours at 42 hours per week working waking nights, shifts are 7pm-7am.
As one of the UK’s leading providers of care and support services to vulnerable adults, National Care Group fully appreciate the amazing and life changing work our teams do. That is why we offer:
- A Competitive hourly rate of £18.80ph
- Specialist and Blended Training and Development – we believe in promoting from within
- Enhanced Training that includes Induction Training, Service Specific as well as opportunities to complete a Care Certificate and NVQ/QCF
- Access to Digital Perks where you can gain discounts on gym memberships, shopping, theme parks, travel and more
- Unlimited Refer a Friend Scheme to earn £300 per successful referral
- To supervise the service within in accordance with agreed standards.
- Assist in the development of the philosophy, goals and objectives for the care and nursing practice.
- Assist in the assessment of the effectiveness of care and nursing implementation and delivery.
- Implement action to meet and maintain care and nursing standards.
- Work in cooperation with members of multi-disciplinary health teams to maximise opportunities for Service User therapeutic care.
- Ensure that Service Users’ rights are protected.
- Encourage a model of self-care and Service User rehabilitation.
- Evaluate Care Plans.
- Evaluate standards of care and nursing competence.
- To maintain a current registration with the Nursing & Midwifery Council (NMC).
- To maintain nursing skills at a current level, and undertake such training and development as may from time-to-time be required to maintain that currency of practice.
- To comply with NMC requirements for re-validation every three years.
- To provide leadership and out of hours support for the service.
- To provide nursing care in accordance with current best practice, according to policy and procedures, agreed standards, legislative requirements, relevant regulations under the direction of the Manager, and within the financial plans agreed
The Ideal Candidate will have
- Experience supporting adults with ABI
- HCPC registered.
- Ability to work as part of a team and one