Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
You are permitted to use our Website solely on the basis of these Terms and Conditions. This legal notice applies to the contents of the website under the domain name https://careers.nationacaregroup.com, and not to any other National Care Group Ltd website.
1. Availability and use
- National Care Group Ltd aim to have the Website available at all times but may change, suspend or remove it without notice or liability.
- National Care Group Ltd use modern web technologies for the Website. To use the site, you need a supported version of a web browser that supports these technologies.
2. Intellectual property
- The Website and our content, including files available from the website, are protected by our intellectual property rights and those of our partner(s) that provide Website functionality and hosting. You may not reproduce, copy or distribute or use for commercial or non-commercial purposes any of the materials or content on the Websites without written permission from National Care Group Ltd.
- You agree to indemnify and hold National Care Group Ltd harmless from all liabilities, claims and expenses that arise out of the content you submit, post or transmit via the Website or from your use/misuse of the site or from any violation of the Terms and Conditions.
- The Website may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other websites or resources. As National Care Group Ltd has no control over such websites and resources you agree that links to third party websites are provided solely for your convenience and National Care Group Ltd is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources and is not liable for the content found at such sites or resources. If you decide to access any third-party websites linked to the website you do so entirely at your own risk.
5. Limitations of Liability
- This Website is provided on an “AS IS” basis, without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
- National Care Group Ltd assumes no liability for any viruses or any other disabling features that affect your access to or use of the Website.
- National Care Group Ltd assumes no liability for any incompatibility between the Website or other websites, services, software (such as older web browsers) and hardware.
- National Care Group Ltd assumes no liability for any delays or failures you may experience in initiating, conducting, or completing any transmissions or transactions in connection with the Website.
- National Care Group Ltd assumes no liability for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of any of its Websites, domain names or services.
- National Care Group Ltd assume no liability for any use of the website without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental or consequential loss or damages or any loss of profits, loss of revenue business interruption, loss or programme or otherwise. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit National Care Group Ltd’s liability for:
- death or personal injury caused by negligence; or
- fraud or misrepresentation; or
- any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under law.
- National Care Group Ltd reserves the right, in our absolute discretion, to terminate your access to all or part of the Website without notice. Upon such termination or suspension, you will be denied access to any information or files you have stored on the Website.
- The failure of either party to exercise in any respect any right provided for herein shall not be deemed a waiver of any further rights hereunder.
- If any provision of this Agreement is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement shall otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.