The job has expired.
"Your potential plus our commitment changes lives"
We are currently looking for a Business Administrator to join our team, based in Shelton, Stoke-On-Trent.
Working Hours : 20 hours /3 days a week
Richmond Mews is a community-based care home providing 24-hour Nursing and personal care for individuals with learning disabilities, autism and complex needs.
The home is in Stoke-on-Trent, it opened in 1991 and is a valued part of the local community. The home accommodates forty three people, there are fifteen flats that have been designed to meet the needs of the individuals we support, offering a mixture of shared living and single occupancy each area has a designated support teams.
The home is supported by a dedicated team of Nurses and Support worker who strive to provide a safe and stimulating environment, where self-help skills and achievement are actively encouraged with opportunities to live a fulfilling life, develop a wide community presence and where goals, aspirations, health and wellbeing are our main focus.
We know the amazing and life changing work our teams do every day for the people we support, which is why we offer:
- A Competitive Hourly rate of £ 9.36
- Specialist and Blended Training and Development – we believe in promoting from within
- Access to Digital Perks where you can gain discounts on gym memberships, shopping, theme parks, travel and more
- Unlimited Refer a Friend Scheme to earn £300 per successful referral
- Onsite free office parking.
Role and Responsibilities:
This role is to support the wider business, working within a fast-paced environment. You will ensure that the back-office duties and processes carry on with efficiency and accuracy to enable to smooth running of the business. Key tasks include but are not limited to:
- Be able to develop support plans for the Service Manager to complete, Update support files for service users and staff, ensure all files are accurately maintained.
- Manage the sending and then checking payments of invoices for service users, Customer billing and credit control
- Respond to telephone enquiries and signposting to the appropriate person e.g. staff queries relating to pay, referral enquiries, job vacancy enquiries etc.
- Take notes for managers as required e.g. Absence review meetings, investigation meetings, disciplinary hearings.
- Raising purchase orders and sales invoices
- Processing of payroll hours into internal database.
- Ordering supplies.
- Typing up documents.
- Archiving, taking minutes in meetings, hearings and appeals.
- Liaising with IT, Faxing Scanning/Printing Data inputting, copier maintenance.
- Incoming and outgoing Post.
- Audits on personnel files.
- Prepare for CQC inspections and for LA compliance audits.
- Ensure Care Free is being used effectively and an audit trail is visible for the RM and AOM.
- HR Admin where necessary – eg: Inductions.
- Liaise with finance with any changes of care packages.
Our Ideal Candidate
You should be commercially aware and ideally, will have some experience within a finance / accounts / payroll function. You will also have strong communication and team work skills. Key skills include:
- Good level of I.T literacy including Microsoft packages including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Able to understand and follow instructions & policies
- Able to use initiative and have the ability to work to process and meet deadlines.
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Good written/verbal communication skills to all business levels
- Able to work as part of a team