The job has expired.
Your potential plus our commitment changes lives
Support Workers provide a vital part in providing the people we support with the care and ability to improve their quality of life.
We are currently recruiting for Day and Night Support Workers to join our team in Stoke-on-Trent.
Richmond Mews is a community-based care home providing 24-hour Nursing and personal care for individuals with learning disabilities, autism and complex needs.
The home accommodates 43 people, there are fifteen flats that have been designed to meet the needs of the individuals we support, offering a mixture of shared living and single occupancy each area has a designated support teams.
The home is supported by a dedicated team of Nurses and Support worker who strive to provide a safe and stimulating environment, where self-help skills and achievement are actively encouraged with opportunities to live a fulfilling life, develop a wide community presence and where goals, aspirations, health and wellbeing are our main focus.
Shifts are 7.45am-3pm and 2.45pm-10pm
We know the amazing and life changing work our Support Workers do every day for the people we support, which is why we offer:
- A Competitive hourly rate of £8.76
- Specialist and Blended Training and Development – we believe in promoting from within
- Enhanced Training that includes Induction Training, Service Specific as well as opportunities to complete a Care Certificate and NVQ/QCF
- Access to Digital Perks where you can gain discounts on gym memberships, shopping, theme parks, travel and more
- Unlimited Refer a Friend Scheme to earn £300 per successful referral
Your role as a Support Worker will include:
- Providing 1-1 and group support sessions
- Creating engaging and creative ways to interact with the people you support
- Help with accessing the community and taking the people you support to their appointments.
- Set person-centred goals and agreeing on how to reach them
- Help with personal care when required
- Support the running of the home including the cooking and cleaning.
The most important qualities needed in a Support Worker are the ability to treat others with respect, listen to their needs and understand their emotions. Be Kind, friendly and honest.
Do you have the necessary values and qualities?
If Yes, Come and join our amazing team.