The following content displays a map of the jobs location - Taunton
The job has expired.
37.5hrs per week available plus overtime
£11.00per hour (£21,450 per annum based on 37.5hrs)
Do you dare to make a difference?
We know working in Social care is more than ‘just a job’. To us its playing a crucial role in enabling the people we support to live their best lives.
Unlock your potential by joining our team as a Support Workers at Oaklea Care, Taunton Community Team.
You can expect;
- Accelerated career paths with no experience required
- Recognised qualifications with paid training
- Flexible working patterns
- Guaranteed Hours (as per contract).
- Overtime available (Enhanced rate for hours above full time)
- Enhanced rates for Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New years Day
- Inclusive culture with progressive wellbeing support
- We pay for travel time with mileage being paid at 45p a mile (T&Cs apply)
- Part time and Bank hours also available.
- Paid DBS
- Unlimited £500 refer a friend scheme
- Summer Special! £500 Joining Bonus!
Oaklea Care Taunton Community team is a community supporting adults with learning disabilities.
Our aim is to provide meaningful support to enable individuals to live a normal and fulfilling life both at home and in our local communities focusing on developing skills for independence and community involvement.
National Care Group are committed to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. So, if you’re excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with the job description, we encourage you to apply. You may be just the right candidate for us
No candidate will meet every single desired skill. If your experience looks a little different from what we've identified and you think you can bring value to the role, we'd love to learn more about you!
Apply today or email email@example.com