Night Support Worker
This job has been closed.
Up to 40hrs available
£10.42 per hour (£21,673.60 per annum for full time)
Do you dare to make a difference?
Unlock your potential by joining our team as a Support Workers at Shelton Care, Oak House.
You can expect;
- Accelerated career paths with no experience required.
- Recognised qualifications with paid training.
- Flexible working patterns.
- Inclusive culture with progressive wellbeing support.
- Overtime available up to £11.
Our Oak House service can be found in the heart of Stoke-in-Trent. Our service is home to adults with mental health conditions, learning disabilities and complex needs. The staff and people we support are valued members of the local community and access all local facilities.
National Care Group are committed to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. So, if you’re excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with the job description, we encourage you to apply. You may be just the right candidate for us.