The following content displays a map of the jobs location - Yeovil
The job has expired.
37.5hrs per week available plus overtime
£10.62per hour (£20,709 per annum based on 37.5hrs)
Do you dare to make a difference?
We know working in care is more than ‘just a job’. To us its playing a crucial role in enabling the people we support to live their best lives.
Unlock your potential by joining our team as a Support Workers at Oaklea - Yeovil Supported Living.
You can expect;
- Accelerated career paths with no experience required
- Recognised qualifications with paid training
- Flexible working patterns
- Guaranteed Hours (as per contract).
- Overtime available (Enhanced rate for hours above full time)
- Enhanced rates for Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New years Day
- Inclusive culture with progressive wellbeing support
- We pay for travel time with mileage being paid at 45p a mile (T&Cs apply)
- Part time and Bank hours also available.
- Paid DBS
- Unlimited £500 refer a friend scheme
- Summer Special! £500 Joining Bonus!
Our care service in Yeovil support adults with learning disabilities and autism and provide person-centred care across 6 supported living properties across Yeovil.
- The brand new service will be supporting one individual on a 1-1- basis who has learning disabilities and mental health needs. We pride ourselves on delivering person-centred care and supporting individuals to achieve their outcomes while working to enable people to have a presence with in the community within.
- In Yeovil we offer supported living and residential services, as well as a residential service we also provide domiciliary care in both the community and in people's own homes.
- In line with government guidelines COVID vaccinations are preferred but no longer essential within care settings.
No candidate will meet every single desired skill. If your experience looks a little different from what we've identified and you think you can bring value to the role, we'd love to learn more about you!
Apply today or email firstname.lastname@example.org