The following content displays a map of the jobs location - Broadstairs
The job has expired.
Up to 37.5hrs per week available
£12.20 per hour (£23,790 per annum)
Do you dare to make a difference?
We know working in care is more than ‘just a job’. To us its playing a crucial role in enabling the people we support to live their best lives.
Unlock your potential by joining our team as a Team Leader at Endurance Care Broadstairs.
You can expect;
- Accelerated career paths with no experience required
- Recognised qualifications with paid training
- Flexible working patterns
- Inclusive culture with progressive wellbeing support
At Endurance Care we provide person-centred care for adults with learning disabilities, down syndrome and those that display challenging behaviours in a Residential and Support Living setting.
We have a range of services throughout Broadstairs, including a 6 bed Residential unit and six, two to four bed Supported living flats all of which support adults with mental health conditions, learning disabilities and complex needs. Days are spent supporting people to learn new skills, this will include shopping, cooking, budgeting and other daily living skills. Our staff also support to attend to community responsibilities, such as medical appointments, attending college or voluntary positions or maybe just popping to town for window shopping and a cuppa. When not out and about staff are on hand for chats and advice to help when times become challenging.
The Team Leader Role
As a Team Leader, you will promote and ensure that the company vision of person-centred support is implemented whilst maintaining an individual’s potential and independence. You will be a front-line manager, whilst also ensuring all necessary back office duties are completed within compliance.
A Team Leader is required to respect and work cooperatively with others, enabling the people we support to live in their own home or within their local community with dignity and confidence. Responsibilities include:
- Supporting the manager in staff development and delivery of training.
- Leading the staff in promoting each client’s well-being, safety and quality of life.
- Monitor and assist the effective delivery of group and individual activities within homes that address agreed client goals and the progress of clients against agreed outcome and well-being measures.
- Ensure that liaison with external parties within their areas of responsibility is coordinated effectively with the home manager to ensure that communication is effective and consistent within the home.
- Work in accordance with Company values, policies and procedures, legislation and national minimum standards.
- Meet agreed individual annual objectives.
- Promote each client’s well-being, safety and quality of life
The most important qualities needed are the ability to treat others with respect, listen to their needs and understand their emotions. Be Kind, friendly and honest.
The Ideal Candidate
- Have a minimum of a Level 3 NVQ/QCF in Health and Social Care
- Experience of leading, supervising and motivating a team
- Experience of auditing and quality monitoring
- Supporting adults with learning disabilities and challenging behaviours.
No candidate will meet every single desired skill. If your experience looks a little different from what we've identified and you think you can bring value to the role, we'd love to learn more about you!
Apply today or email me at email@example.com