The following content displays a map of the jobs location - Northampton
The job has expired.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Business Administrator to join our team in Northampton.
The Business Administrator role is a full time permanent position, Hours a week.
As one of the UK’s leading providers of care and support services to vulnerable adults, National Care Group fully appreciate the amazing and life changing work our Support Staff do. That is why we offer:
- A Competitive salary of £10.42 / FTE £20,319
- Specialist and Blended Training and Development – we believe in promoting from within
- Enhanced Training that includes Induction Training, Service Specific as well as opportunities to complete a Care Certificate and NVQ/QCF
- Unlimited Refer a Friend Scheme to earn £300 per successful referral
Role and Responsibilities:
This role is to support the wider business, working within a fast-paced environment. You will ensure that the back-office duties and processes carry on with efficiency and accuracy to enable to smooth running of the business. Key tasks include but are not limited to:
- Be able to put together support plans for the Service Manager to complete, Update support files for service users and staff, ensure all files are accurately maintained.
- Manage the sending and then checking payments of invoices for service users, Customer billing and credit control
- Raising purchase orders and sales invoices
- Processing of payroll hours into internal database.
- Ordering supplies.
- Typing up documents.
- Archiving, taking minutes in meetings, hearings and appeals.
- Answering telephone calls/emails and dealing with initial enquiries/taking messages.
- Liaising with IT, Faxing Scanning/Printing Data inputting, copier maintenance.
- Incoming and outgoing Post.
- Audits on personnel files.
- Prepare for CQC inspections and for LA compliance audits.
- Ensure Care Free is being used effectively and an audit trail is visible for the RM and AOM.
- HR Admin where necessary – eg: Inductions.
- Liaise with finance with any changes of care packages.
The Ideal Candidate
Our ideal candidate will be:
- Good level of I.T literacy including Microsoft packages including Word and Excel.
- Able to use initiative and have the ability to work to process
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Good written/verbal communication skills to all business levels