The following content displays a map of the jobs location - Folkestone
The job has expired.
National Care Group, have a fantastic opportunity for a special person to join us as our Service Manager leading the team to ensure we provide great support for the people we work with across our Kent Services.
We are looking for a dynamic and committed individual to join our senior management team as a Service Manager working directly alongside the Registered Manager at Endurance Care Kent.
The Service Manager will be a key part of the team supporting individuals to learn the skills required to live as independently as possible and take control of their lives. The role is to provide leadership and support for our Supported Living and Residential Services. You will be a multisite manager across a given location within Kent.
At Endurance Care Kent we support many wonderful people who have various support needs such as learning disabilities and/or a mental health condition. Our aim is to provide meaningful support to enable people to live a fulfilling life both at home and as part of their communities, focusing on developing their skills and achieving their personal aspirations.
The role is Full Time with on-call duties.
As one of the UK’s leading providers of care and support services to vulnerable adults, National Care Group fully appreciate the amazing and life changing work our Workers do. That is why we offer:
- A Competitive salary of up to £30,000.
- Focussed Career Development with an aim to becoming a Registered Manager in the future.
- Enhanced Training that includes Personal and Professional Development, Induction Training and Service Specific for you and your team.
- Access to Digital Perks where you can gain discounts on gym memberships, shopping, theme parks, travel and more.
- Support functions that include HR, Recruitment and Training.
The Service Manager Role:
As a Service Manager, you will promote and ensure that the company vision of person-centred support is implemented whilst maintaining an individual’s potential and independence. You will be a front-line leader, whilst also ensuring all necessary back-office duties are completed within compliance.
A Service Manager is required to respect and work cooperatively with others, enabling the people we support to live in their own home or within their local community with dignity and confidence. Responsibilities include:
- Supporting the Registered Manager in staff development and delivery of training.
- Leading the staff in promoting each client’s well-being, safety and quality of life.
- Consistently demonstrate the Company values, leading by example and delivering safe, effective working practices.
- Responsible for the provision of high-quality person-centred support for all people supported, in line with organisational objectives, regulatory requirements and other statutory bodies.
- Delivery of high-quality referral assessments.
- Supporting the Registered Manager in ensuring accurate completion of all Service Audits including resulting actions as required.
- Regular on call requirement for designated services, acting as point of escalation and providing advice on incidents occurring out of hours.
- Flexibility to undertake any other duties that might be consistent with your role at the request of any Senior Manager.
The Ideal Candidate:
- NVQ or QCF Level 4/5 or equivalent in a Health and Social Care - or commitment to undertake.
- Level 3 award or above in Leadership and Management – or commitment to undertake.
- Experience of building positive working relationships with people who use services and their families, colleagues and other health and social care professionals.
- Demonstrable understanding of the principles of high-quality person-centred care and support and non-discriminatory care practice.
Apply today or give us a call on: 07985673067 or email email@example.com