The following content displays a map of the jobs location - Devizes
Senior Support Worker
The job has expired.
Senior Support Worker
Hourly rate £11.60
Do you dare to make a difference?
We know working in care is more than ‘just a job’. To us its playing a crucial role in enabling the people we support to live their best lives.
Unlock your potential by joining our team as a Senior Support Worker at our Devizes Services
You can expect;
- Accelerated career paths with no experience required
- Recognised qualifications with paid training
- Flexible working patterns
- Inclusive culture with progressive wellbeing support
- Paid DBS
- Unlimited £300 refer a friend scheme
Role consists of supporting individuals with different support requirements across 3 different supported living services. Some of the individuals have additional mobility needs, and challenges will be presented along the way, however this is great opportunity to support individuals in 3 great locations across Devizes, alongside an experienced support team.
‘I love living in Supported Living. I live with 2 other ladies in a lovely home. I am supported by a wonderful team who support me to live the best life I can. I am supported to go to Aquafit twice a week. I love going on days out. I have enjoyed going to Longleat, Cotswold Wildlife Park, and many more. I am supported to cook in my home, I pick recipes and do the shopping. I like to have a laugh and must have staff with a good sense of humour. I love to meet up with other houses and enjoy spending time with friends’. Tori
The Senior Support Worker Role
As a Senior Support Worker, you will promote and ensure that the company vision of person-centred support is implemented whilst maintaining an individual’s potential and independence. You will be a front-line manager, whilst also ensuring all necessary back office duties are completed within compliance.
A Senior Support Worker is required to respect and work cooperatively with others, enabling the people we support to live in their own home or within their local community with dignity and confidence. Responsibilities include:
- Supporting the manager in staff development and delivery of training.
- Leading the staff in promoting each client’s well-being, safety and quality of life.
- Monitor and assist the effective delivery of group and individual activities within homes that address agreed client goals and the progress of clients against agreed outcome and well-being measures.
- Ensure that liaison with external parties within their areas of responsibility is coordinated effectively with the home manager to ensure that communication is effective and consistent within the home.
- Work in accordance with Company values, policies and procedures, legislation and national minimum standards.
- Meet agreed individual annual objectives.
- Promote each client’s well-being, safety and quality of life
The most important qualities needed are the ability to treat others with respect, listen to their needs and understand their emotions. Be Kind, friendly and honest.
The Ideal Candidate
- Have a minimum of a Level 2 NVQ/QCF in Health and Social Care
- Experience of leading, supervising and motivating a team
- Experience of auditing and quality monitoring
Do you have the necessary values and qualities?
Apply today or email firstname.lastname@example.org