The following content displays a map of the jobs location - AbbeyVale Care Centre
This job has been closed.
40 hours per week
£11.87 hourly rate (£24,690 per annum)
Team Leaders provide a vital part in providing the people we support with the care and ability to improve their quality of life.
We are currently looking for a Team Leader to join our team.
As a team we support and help each person to achieve their goals and aspirations by focusing on the skills they have and building upon them. We are proud that we have made a positive impact on people’s lives and have been able to see people develop their skills and confidence.
We know the amazing and life changing work our Workers do every day for the people we support, which is why we offer:
- A Competitive hourly rate of £11.87
- Specialist and Blended Training and Development – we believe in promoting from within
- Enhanced Training that includes Induction Training, Service Specific as well as opportunities to complete a Care Certificate and NVQ/QCF
- Access to Digital Perks where you can gain discounts on gym memberships, shopping, theme parks, travel and more
- Unlimited Refer a Friend Scheme to earn £300 per successful referral
The Team Leader Role
As a Team Leader, you will promote and ensure that the company vision of person-centred support is implemented whilst maintaining an individual’s potential and independence. You will be the front-line manager, whilst also ensuring all necessary back office duties are completed within compliance.
A Team Leader is required to respect and work cooperatively with others, enabling the people we support to live in their own home or within their local community with dignity and confidence. Responsibilities include:
- Overall responsibility for staff management and staff development.
- Leading the staff in promoting each client’s well-being, safety and quality of life.
- Monitor and assist the effective delivery of group and individual activities within homes that address agreed client goals and the progress of clients against agreed outcome and well-being measures.
- Ensure that liaison with external parties within their areas of responsibility is coordinated effectively to ensure that communication is effective and consistent within the home.
- Work in accordance with Company values, policies and procedures, legislation and national minimum standards.
- Meet agreed individual annual objectives.
- Promote each client’s well-being, safety and quality of life
- Responsibility for completing and reviewing internal quality compliance systems
- Participate in on call duties
The most important qualities needed are the ability to treat others with respect, listen to their needs and understand their emotions. Be Kind, friendly and honest.
The Ideal Candidate
- Supporting adults with learning disabilities.
- Have a minimum of a Level 3 NVQ/QCF in Health and Social Care or working towards this.
- Able to motivate and manage a team.
- Full UK Driving Licence
National Care Group are committed to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. So, if you’re excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with the job description, we encourage you to apply. You may be just the right candidate for us.
Do you have the necessary values and qualities?
If Yes, Apply today and join our amazing team!