40 FTE £9.60
Overtime £10 after 40 hours
Do you dare to make a difference?
We know working in care is more than ‘just a job’. To us its playing a crucial role in enabling the people we support to live their best lives.
Unlock your potential by joining our team as a Support Workers at Romney Marsh Kent
You can expect;
- Accelerated career paths with no experience required
- £500 joining bonus
- Unlimited Refer a Friend Scheme - £500 for each successful referral
- Recognised qualifications with paid training
- Flexible working patterns
- Inclusive culture with progressive wellbeing support
Our Dunstall project supports 3 adults with mental health conditions, learning disabilities and complex needs. Days are spent supporting people to learn new skills or to find motivation to regain lost skills. This may be shopping, cooking, budgeting and other daily living skills. Our staff also support to attend to community responsibilities, such as medical appointments, attending college or voluntary positions or maybe just popping to town for window shopping and a cuppa. When not out and about staff are on hand for chats and advice to help when times become challenging.
Apply today or call us for a confidential chat on 07508099088