Job Reference ncg/TP/10019664/2198
The job has expired.
37.5 FTE £9.50
Do you dare to make a difference?
We know working in care is more than ‘just a job’. To us its playing a crucial role in enabling the people we support to live their best lives.
Unlock your potential by joining our team as a Support Workers at Oaklea Walliscote Road
You can expect;
- Accelerated career paths with no experience required
- A Competitive hourly rate of £9.60
- Recognised qualifications with paid training
- Flexible working patterns
- Inclusive culture with progressive wellbeing support
- Unlimited Refer a Friend Scheme to earn £300 per successful referral
We are opening a new 8 bed Residential home for adults with a primary diagnosis of learning disability.
At Oaklea Care we provide residential care, supported living and domiciliary care and support to adults with learning disabilities, autism and physical disabilities.
Our aim is to provide meaningful support to enable individuals to live a normal and fulfilling life both at home and in our local communities focusing on developing skills for independence and community involvement.
We are currently looking for Full Time Support Workers to join our team in Weston Super Mare
Apply today or call us for a confidential chat on 07508099088