Restraint and Reduction Trainer
The job has expired.
Your potential plus our commitment changes lives
National Care Group (NCG) is a leading provider of care and support services to vulnerable adults throughout the United Kingdom. We work closely with the people we support, their family members, local authorities and care providers to provide high quality, person-centred support across the following services: supported living, residential care, outreach & home support, and day services.
We are currently recruiting for a Restraint Reduction Trainer to work across our North East and the occasional National travel.
The role requires a drive with their own vehicle due to the locations of the services and frequent overnight stays.
As one of the UK’s leading providers of care and support services to vulnerable adults, National Care Group fully appreciate the amazing and life changing work our teams do. That is why we offer:
- Competitive salary up to £25,000-£27,000 per annum depending on experience.
- 5 Days per week, Monday to Friday
- 25 days Holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Access to Digital Perks where you can gain discounts on gym memberships, shopping, theme parks, travel and more
- Rewards and recognition for your work
- Planning & delivering MAPA as required by the Organisation
- Completion of all relevant documentation in regards to training delivered
- Ensure Health & Safety is maintained at all times
- Keeping up to date with all relevant legislation
- Commitment to the Restraint Reduction Network
- Involvement in the Positive Behaviour Support & Person Centred Active Support Models
To apply for this positions you must have:
- PTLLS/AET or equivalent teaching qualification
- Experience as a Health & Social Care Trainer
- CPI associate instructor (MAPA) qualified
- Driver with own vehicle.
- Excellent attention to detail, along with time management and organisational skills