The job has expired.
Your potential plus our commitment changes lives
Support Workers provide a vital part in providing the people we support with the care and ability to improve their quality of life.
We have an exciting opportunity at our Supported Living Service in Yeovil - Due to Growth within the business.
We are currently looking for Full Time or Part Time Support Workers to join our New Team.
This role requires the role holder to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.
Our care service in Yeovil support adults with learning disabilities and autism and provide person-centred care across 6 supported living properties across Yeovil.
The brand new service will be supporting one individual on a 1-1- basis who has learning disabilities and mental health needs. We pride ourselves on delivering person-centred care and supporting individuals to achieve their outcomes while working to enable people to have a presence with in the community within.
In Yeovil we offer supported living and residential services, as well as a residential service we also provide domiciliary care in both the community and in people's own homes.
Support workers take part in a mixture of shifts including long days, earlies, lates and sleepins.
Examples include - 7am-2pm, 2pm-10pm or 2pm-10pm SLEEP 7am-2pm. Shifts can be 7-8 hour long or 24 hours.
As one of the UK’s leading providers of care and support services to vulnerable adults, National Care Group fully appreciate the amazing and life changing work our Support Workers do. That is why we offer:
- A Competitive Salary of £9.03 per hour
- Specialist and Blended Training and Development – we believe in promoting from within
- Enhanced Training that includes Induction Training, Service Specific as well as opportunities to complete a Care Certificate and NVQ/QCF
- Access to Digital Perks where you can gain discounts on gym memberships, shopping, theme parks, travel and more
- Unlimited Refer a Friend Scheme to earn £300 per successful referral
Your role as a Support Worker will include:
- Providing 1-1 and group support sessions
- Creating engaging and creative ways to interact with the people you support
- Help with accessing the community and taking the people you support to their appointments.
- Set person-centred goals and agreeing on how to reach them
- Help with personal care when required
- Support the running of the home including the cooking and cleaning.
The most important qualities needed in a Support Worker are the ability to treat others with respect, listen to their needs and understand their emotions. Be Kind, friendly and honest.
Do you have the necessary values and qualities?
If Yes, Come and join our amazing team.