Night Support Worker
The job has expired.
Your potential plus our commitment changes lives
Support Workers provide a vital part in providing the people we support with the care and ability to improve their quality of life.
We are currently looking for a Part Time Support Workers to join our team in Morecambe.
Primrose Neurological Centre in Morecambe is a small, specialist residential home for up to seven people with a neurological condition or an acquired brain injury.
Here we focus on providing residential care with a very relaxed, homely, supported living feel. Support is tailored to the needs and aspirations of each individual and aims to support them to develop and progress within their range of capability and have a presence and participate within their local communities.
The team work hard to provide a positive, needs led atmosphere; supporting people to develop in areas that are important to them and which build their confidence. This can range from developing physical strength and improving mobility to improving functional skills and independent living skills.
We have Full Time and Part Time positions available - days and nights
Shifts will be on a 7 day rota.
We know the amazing and life changing work our Support Workers do every day for the people we support, which is why we offer:
- A Competitive hourly rate of £9.03
- Specialist and Blended Training and Development – we believe in promoting from within
- Enhanced Training that includes Induction Training, Service Specific as well as opportunities to complete a Care Certificate and NVQ/QCF
- Access to Digital Perks where you can gain discounts on gym memberships, shopping, theme parks, travel and more
- Unlimited Refer a Friend Scheme to earn £300 per successful referral
Your role as a Support Worker will include:
- Providing 1-1 and group support sessions
- Creating engaging and creative ways to interact with the people you support
- Help with accessing the community and taking the people you support to their appointments.
- Set person-centred goals and agreeing on how to reach them
- Help with personal care when required
- Support the running of the home including the cooking and cleaning.
The most important qualities needed in a Support Worker are the ability to treat others with respect, listen to their needs and understand their emotions. Be Kind, friendly and honest.
Do you have the necessary values and qualities?
If Yes, Come and join our amazing team.