Purchase Ledger Clerk
This job has been closed.
Your potential plus our commitment changes lives
National Care Group (NCG) is a leading provider of care and support services to vulnerable adults throughout the United Kingdom.
Due to a period of significant growth, National Care Group are currently recruiting for a Full Time Purchase Ledger Clerk to join our team.
Hours are Monday-Friday 9am-5pm.
As one of the UK’s leading providers of care and support services to vulnerable adults, National Care Group fully appreciate the amazing and life changing work our teams do. That is why we offer:
- Competitive salary up to £19,768 per annum
- 5 Days per week, Monday to Friday
- 33 days annual leave (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Access to Digital Perks where you can gain discounts on gym memberships, shopping, theme parks, travel and more
- Rewards and recognition for your work
- Opportunity to work from home 3 days a week
- Matching, checking, coding and posting invoices
- Processing monthly payment runs
- Making payments via BACS
- Processing staff expenses
- Setting up of new supplier accounts and maintaining existing account details
- Reconciliation of supplier statements
- Managing petty cash
- Being first point of contact for all relevant enquiries
- Maintaining strong relationships with suppliers
- Reviewing systems and processes and making improvements where necessary
To apply for this positions you must have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Solid team working skills
- Self-disciplined and efficient, with a flexible and proactive nature
- Experienced in Excel
- Knowledge of Accounting Software and online Business Banking
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Experience of Open Accounts, V1, Ebis advantageous