The job has expired.
Your potential plus our commitment changes lives
Support Workers provide a vital part in providing the people we support with the care and ability to improve their quality of life.
We are currently looking for a Support Workers to join our team in Stoke-on-Trent.
Shelton Care is based around Stoke on Trent across Fenton and Hanley areas. We support people in Residential and Day Services where we enable people to live safely and independently and make the most of opportunities in the local community. Our services are in the postcode regions of ST1 and ST4.
We are looking to recruit for nurturing and supportive individuals, to work as part of our team to give the individuals we support, person centred support to enable them to achieve amazing outcomes.
Full Time and Part Time roles are available – including Days or Night Contracts
Shifts are 7 days a week with a mixture of earlies, lates and long days available.
Day Shifts - 7am-3pm, 3pm-10pm
Night Shifts – 10pm-7am
We know the amazing and life changing work our Support Workers do every day for the people we support, which is why we offer:
- A Competitive hourly rate of £8.95 including a 50p increase per hour for weekends.
- Specialist and Blended Service specific Training
- Excellent career development opportunities – we believe in promoting within.
- Enhanced Training that includes Induction Training, Service Specific as well as opportunities to complete a Care Certificate and NVQ/QCF
- Access to Digital Perks where you can gain discounts on gym memberships, shopping, theme parks, travel and more
- Unlimited Refer a Friend Scheme to earn £300 per successful referral
The of a Support Worker is to promote and encourage independence and life skills for the individual we support ensuring that their safety and wellbeing underpins every decision we make.
This role requires the role holder to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt
Do you have the necessary values and qualities?
If Yes, Come and join our amazing team.