The job has expired.
Your potential plus our commitment changes lives
Support Workers provide a vital part in providing the people we support with the care and ability to improve their quality of life.
We are currently looking for Full Time or Part Time Support Workers to join our established teams in Kidderminster.
Endurance Care provides accommodation and support for individuals with mild to moderate learning disabilities, challenging behaviours and other complex needs. Together our focus is to provide a positive, homely atmosphere that, with person centred support we will empower the people we support to live as independently as possible, achieving their goals and aspirations.
We pride ourselves on providing a warm and welcoming environment, with a skilled and enthusiastic team that continue to deliver outstanding care whilst promoting independence through a person-centered approach.
Shifts are over a 7 day rota that vary from earlies, lates, long days, sleeps and waking nights.
As one of the UK’s leading providers of care and support services to vulnerable adults, National Care Group fully appreciate the amazing and life changing work our Support Workers do. That is why we offer:
- A Competitive hourly rate of £8.95
- Specialist and Blended Training and Development – we believe in promoting from within
- Enhanced Training that includes Induction Training, Service Specific as well as opportunities to complete a Care Certificate and NVQ/QCF
- Access to Digital Perks where you can gain discounts on gym memberships, shopping, theme parks, travel and more
- Unlimited Refer a Friend Scheme to earn £300 per successful referral
Your role as a Support Worker will include:
- Providing 1-1 and group support sessions
- Creating engaging and creative ways to interact with the people you support
- Help with accessing the community and taking the people you support to their appointments.
- Set person-centred goals and agreeing on how to reach them
- Help with personal care when required
- Support the running of the home including the cooking and cleaning.
The most important qualities needed in a Support Worker are the ability to treat others with respect, listen to their needs and understand their emotions. Be Kind, friendly and honest.
Do you have the necessary values and qualities?
If Yes, Come and join our amazing team.