Head of Referrals
The job has expired.
Your potential plus our commitment changes lives
We are currently recruiting a Head of Referrals for the North.
The National Care Group aims to be the best and most trusted care and support provider in the UK. Our mission is to support people to maximise their potential in every way they can.
As part of our continuing growth and development we are now seeking to establish a Heads of Referrals to lead on referral management, assessment and service commissioning within the North. This will include Stoke-on-Trent, Liverpool, Manchester, Sheffield, Newcastle and the surrounding areas.
Supporting our operational teams to deliver consistent, high quality and innovative, person centred services by leading on the enquiry, assessment and commissioning process. The Head of Referrals will work alongside the Regional Operations Managers to develop relationships and grow partnerships with Local Authorities and CCG’s. Promoting the work of NCG, the Head of Referrals will drive the generation of enquiries and manage the quality of NCG’s response from assessment to support proposal.
As well as ensuring that our existing service offering reaches the people who would benefit from our accommodation and support, the Head of Referrals will support the Commissioning of new services and the ‘brokering’ of individual support packages.
A strong communicator, committed to improving lives and able to demonstrate the values we share as an organisation, you will have experience in the assessment of need and provision of support services alongside a knowledge of Commissioning and funding process within Local Authorities and NHS Organisations.
As one of the UK’s leading providers of care and support services to vulnerable adults, National Care Group fully appreciate the amazing and life changing work our teams do. That is why we offer:
- Competitive salary of upto £45,000
- 5 Days per week, Monday to Friday
- 25 days annual leave
- Access to Digital Perks where you can gain discounts on gym memberships, shopping, theme parks, travel and more
- Rewards and recognition for your work
Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
A strong communicator, committed to improving lives and able to demonstrate the values we share as an organisation, you will have experience in the assessment of need and provision of support services alongside a knowledge of Commissioning and funding process within Local Authorities and NHS Organisations. You will also have:
- Experience within the management of or Commissioning of support services.
- Experience of working with multi-disciplinary teams
- Supported individuals with social care needs
- Able and willing to travel and work across multiple sites
In addition, the candidate will be able to demonstrate history of:
- Conducting complex assessments
- Negotiating support packages
- Working collaboratively
- Developing partnerships and managing professional relationships
- Working remotely and as part of dispersed management team
- Innovation in support package design
If you have the compassion and experience to excel in this role, we want to hear from you! Click apply to register your interest.