The following content displays a map of the jobs location - Lydd on Sea
The job has expired.
Up to 40hrs per week available
£12.20 per hour (£23,376 per annum)
Do you dare to make a difference?
We know working in Social care is more than ‘just a job’. To us its playing a crucial role in enabling the people we support to live their best lives.
Unlock your potential by joining our team as a Team Leader at Endurance Care, Romney Marsh & Lydd on Sea.
You can expect;
- Accelerated career paths with no experience required
- Recognised qualifications with paid training
- Flexible working patterns
- Inclusive culture with progressive wellbeing support
- Unlimited Refer a Friend Scheme - £500 for each successful referral
- £500 joining bonus
Our Dunstall project supports 3 adults with mental health conditions, learning disabilities and complex needs. Days are spent supporting people to learn new skills or to find motivation to regain lost skills. This may be shopping, cooking, budgeting and other daily living skills. Our staff also support to attend to community responsibilities, such as medical appointments, attending college or voluntary positions or maybe just popping to town for window shopping and a cuppa. When not out and about staff are on hand for chats and advice to help when times become challenging.
"My name is Joe, I enjoy living here in St. Mary's Bay as the beach is so close. I love going to the beach to collect shells, going for walks and using the local buses and trains. I need support to access the community, prepare and cook meals and with my personal care. I love talking to people and finding out about their lives."
The Team Leader Role
As a Team Leader, you will promote and ensure that the company vision of person-centred support is implemented whilst maintaining an individual’s potential and independence. You will be a front-line manager, whilst also ensuring all necessary back office duties are completed within compliance.
A Team Leader is required to respect and work cooperatively with others, enabling the people we support to live in their own home or within their local community with dignity and confidence. Responsibilities include:
- Supporting the manager in staff development and delivery of training.
- Leading the staff in promoting each client’s well-being, safety and quality of life.
- Monitor and assist the effective delivery of group and individual activities within homes that address agreed client goals and the progress of clients against agreed outcome and well-being measures.
- Ensure that liaison with external parties within their areas of responsibility is coordinated effectively with the home manager to ensure that communication is effective and consistent within the home.
- Work in accordance with Company values, policies and procedures, legislation and national minimum standards.
- Meet agreed individual annual objectives.
- Promote each client’s well-being, safety and quality of life
The Ideal Candidate
- Have a minimum of a Level 3 NVQ/QCF in Health and Social Care
- Experience of leading, supervising and motivating a team
“National Care Group are committed to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. So, if you’re excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with the job description, we encourage you to apply. You may be just the right candidate for us”
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org